Management Accounts are a useful planning and review tool that will give you a snapshot of how your business is doing on a month by month basis.
Preparation of timely management information can help to identify cash flow risks and enable us to advise you on possible solutions, helping you through the process of obtaining a funding solution that suits you and your business.
If your business is growing you may be thinking “shall I plan to sell out in 5 years?” “Shall I buy a competitor?” Or you may want to look into plans to float on the stock exchange. Management accounts can help to provide a valuation of your business. They are the tool by which you benchmark yourself on your path to achieving your aim.
Management Accounts will:
- Identify tax planning opportunities as increased turnover could mean higher corporation tax.
- Help to ensure that increased turnover is not having an adverse impact on key performance indicators of the business which could suggest inefficiencies.
- Help you to manage your expenditure from your business’ energy bills to managing recruitment expenditure.
- Identify future resource requirements for your business including new accounting systems, capital expenditure and recruitment requirements.
- Identify associated business risks such as loss of key personnel, over dependency on one customer or a group of customers.
The more up to date the information you give us is, the more we can help you. We will meet with you regularly and become immersed in what you are doing allowing us to understand your business in far more detail. Management Accounts make us timely with our advice and make you proactive not reactive.